Here's another video displaying a few effective steps in how to glam up your day look for the evening, saving you having to wash off and start fresh. Here I am wearing the day look from my other video - 'How to Create a Daytime Makeup look in 5 Simple Steps'.
If you have combination to dry skin I definitely recommend spritzing a moisture spray on top of your day look to freshen the base. [Try Mac Fix+ spray for combination and Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray for more moisture]
All products used (except mascara) were by New id Cosmetics:
- i-finish powder [powder foundation matching your skin tone]
- i-shadow quad compact in 'Blackberry Berry'
- i-glow in 'Sirocco' [soft shimmer highlighter]
- i-gel in 'Graphite' [gel eyeliner, trio of colours]
- i-line in 'Black' [pencil eyeliner]
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- i-conceal concealer for lips
- i-plump lipgloss [plumping]